The ART of Being Human
Are you ready to be the Leadership you wish to see in the world?
Are you willing to leverage your own transformation for the awakening of others through the shaping of culture?
Welcome to The ART of Being Human:
Activate and express your innate capacities for leadership by learning how to be an agent of transformation in others
To be a whole and integrated human being means knowing and welcoming yourself fully, including the parts of yourself that you turn away from, suppress, and disown.
The ART Level 2 Training will guide you to explore your own shadows and those of others in a tightly held conscious, relational space. You will be witnessed and welcomed in your journey, and have access to vast new realms of authentic connection in the intimate and vulnerable territory we explore together.
The Level 2 course includes skills and practices in these areas:
- Nervous system training – how to be with any charge and stay empowered and composed
- Group attunement – how to tune into a group field and notice and name what’s present
- Integrity as a practice – how to establish, maintain, and restore a personal standard of integrity
- Body language – how to read, perceive and interpret all forms of body language
- Multiple perspectives – how to hold multiple perspectives and use them as a bridge to connection
- Own your experience – going deeper into owning your experience than at the Level 1
- Making the implicit explicit in culture and society
- Dignity and humility as an embodied experience and reference point
- Public speaking – how to be known and revealed in speaking to groups
- Other high-level advanced authentic relating tools and skills offered throughout the course
*NOTE: You must have already graduated from ART Level 1 to be eligible for this course since we will be building upon many of the insights and teachings from that course.
Ryel is the lead designer of ART’s curriculum, develops the company’s long-range growth strategy, and is a Senior Course Leader. Prior to co-founding ART International, Ryel oversaw all training operations at the Integral Center in Boulder, a world-renowned leader in transformational workshops. He has been a course leader, course supervisor, facilitator and coach since discovering authentic relating several years ago. Ryel has four very authentic kids and lives in Boulder.
Art Level 2
Activate and expand your relational capacities to radically transform all your relationships and experience connection, intimacy, trust, and aliveness with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
|Location & Date||
Boulder, CO: November 2-3 ($345)