LEVEL 3: IMMERSION
The ART of Leadership
A 7-day deep-dive into human consciousness, providing the insights and skills to lead and facilitate transformation in groups, organizations, and communities.
Level 3: Immersion
The ART of Leadership
February 10-16, 2024
June 7-13, 2024
September 20-26, 2024
December 2-8, 2024
March 10-17, 2023
Level 3 Course Description
The ART of Leadership is designed for graduates of our Level 1 and 2 courses to vastly deepen and broaden their authentic relating practice in all aspects of their lives, and to empower participants to become relational leaders and embodied catalysts of cultural transformation.
We believe that this week-long program is the most efficient, powerful, and sustainably transformational authentic relating leadership training anywhere in the world. We’ve combined and sequenced the most cutting edge training tools and practices to provide participants with a training process that is rigorous, challenging, empowering, and full of joy and sense of community.
Led by our most Senior Course Leaders along with a team of mentors sourced from our Level 4 Certification program, the Level 3 course prepares participants for authentic leadership in all aspects of both their personal and professional lives.
During this immersive training, you can expect to:
- Embody authentic relating at a profound level, where it becomes second nature – like speaking a language or playing an instrument effortlessly. You’ll release the structures that were once necessary and learn to flow freely with the practice
- Cultivate profound self-awareness and insight. Develop the ability to identify and articulate your personal experiences in the present moment, while gaining the tools to navigate unconscious patterns, habits, projections, and stories.
- Acquire a powerful toolkit of practices to create contexts of deep human connection across various social domains. You’ll be empowered to invite and enroll others into these transformative spaces, fostering genuine and authentic connections.
- Discover a clear sense of purpose and mission in the world. Through expertly facilitated practices and leveraging the group field, we will help you reflect upon and embody your essential values. Allowing you to align your leadership with authenticity and purpose.
- Develop your capacity to facilitate relational spaces, cultivating coherence, trust, and shared perspective. You’ll gain the ability to name the unspoken and create a container for collective growth and transformation.
- Embark on a profound journey of living and breathing Authentic Relating alongside our staff and fellow participants. You’ll forge deep connections and contribute to the cultivation of a strong sense of community.
Participants will have opportunities to step into leadership and facilitation during the course, with rigorous guidance and feedback from Course Leaders, mentors, and other participants. If there are any blind spots, distorted frames of thinking, or limiting beliefs, we will lovingly sniff them out and work together to create a new context of empowered leadership.
By Application Only
To create the most potent group field, we ask that all interested prospective participants go through the application process so that we can get a better sense of where you are in your leadership path and carefully determine if the Level 3 course is a good fit for you and for the group as a whole. Please also note we have a separate level 3 cancellation policy should your plans change after you are accepted and purchase a seat.
To support your integration from our week together, we will have two optional integration calls for our Level 3 community as we transition back into our lives. These calls will take place in the time zone conducive to the course location and will be announced by the end of the Level 3 training.
The ART Leadership Community
As a graduate of The ART of Leadership program, you will be joining hundreds of fellow Level 3 graduates around the world, a beautiful, tight-knit, conscious and relational network of humans dedicated to living the work in their lives and gifts. You will also emerge out of your Level 3 program profoundly enriched with new and meaningful friendships and connections with your fellow participants. Level 3 cohorts of the past have stayed in touch for years (and counting) after their program ended.
Costa Rica - 2024
Schedule an Exploratory Call with an ART Facilitator
If you aren’t quite sure that you’re ready to apply or you just have some questions and want to learn a little more about the program, this is a great place to start!
Fill out this short form to express interest in the program and one of our course leaders will be in touch with you soon, Together, you can explore whether this program is a good fit for you. We look forward to connecting with you!