Work remotely for ART International
ART is growing! As we continue to bring our world-class authentic relating training to more and more people around the world, our global team has some roles we’d love to fill from our extended community.
With nearly a 100 people in various roles in the organization, we’ve built an amazing team of dedicated humans all sharing a collective purpose to reconnect and build bridges between people, and share these profoundly life-changing skills and tools of authentic relating. If you want to work with conscious, heart-centered people doing big, purposeful work in the world, this is the place.
Read below for our open positions. Ideally, candidates have graduated from the Level 1 course, but we’re open to connecting with anyone you believe might be qualified for any of the positions.
You might notice that there is some overlap in some of the responsibilities and skillsets required for these positions, so let us know if you might be qualified for more than one as we are always open to customizing the perfect position for you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an Email to: [email protected]
Subject Line: The title of the position you are applying for (your name in parenthesis)
- Cover letter
- Relevant work samples (if applicable)
- Your experience with authentic relating (Level 1/2/3/ALP graduate, etc., or other related experience)
- If you have any previous or current work experience with any of ART’s staff, Course Leaders, etc.
Corporate Sales & Marketing
Position Overview: We’re looking for a tenacious, self-starting sales and marketing guru to join the team for ART’s new corporate initiative. The main role of this position will be to generate corporate leads for ART and support the sales team in acquiring new corporate clients.
- Develop sales and marketing strategy to promote corporate programs and services via direct and digital marketing
- Execute on strategy to generate corporate leads for ART’s corporate sales team
- Follow up on leads, prepare contracts, general client communications
- Maintain and nurture corporate client relationships
- Experiencing selling products and services in the corporate world
- Experience with social media marketing that has proven to convert into sales
- Proactive, tenacious and relentless with setting and meeting targeted goals
- Motivated by a commission-based pay structure
- Does not wear flowy pants
Hours: Flexible, self-directed
Sales & Enrollment Director
Position Description: The Sales and Enrollment Director is responsible for all ART course enrollment. This position will create and implement strategies to enroll live and online courses via relationship and community building, online marketing, and utilizing the existing ART community to maximize outreach and enrollment efforts.
- Create and implement course enrollment strategy in collaboration with CEO
- Identify and build relationships with online and local communities, groups, influencers, etc. to help enroll and promote ART courses
- Further develop and manage ART Partner Program; relationship management and nurturing of ART partners, affiliates and referrals
- Develop effective strategies and resources to engage existing ART community (course leaders, graduates, affiliates, etc.) in enrollment and outreach support
- Determine most effective online marketing strategies for live and online courses and implement new initiatives in collaboration with Communications Coordinator
- Minimum 3+ years of sales experience
- Minimum 3+ years of enrolling special events, online programs, etc.
- Minimum 3+ years strategic online marketing
- Minimum 5+ years experience networking, relationship building, relationship management, etc.
Hours: 10-20 hours a week, increasing as scope of work increases