Free Community Circles
Staying Connected - A Free Community Gathering
Twice per week, every week!
As the world responds to the rapidly expanding outbreak, relational and community dynamics everywhere are being upended in unprecedented ways. Many of us are finding our way back home or settling in for awhile wherever we are, pulling back from work, social engagements, errands, and other activities that provide us with opportunities to connect with others.
This global reshuffling of humankind, while critical to safeguard the health of the vulnerable members of our communities, is also sure to exacerbate existing trends toward greater isolation and disconnection, coming exactly at a time when we need connection and access to community more than ever.
Here at ART, we want to offer everyone a way to feel connected with others, to offer support to and be supported by conscious community, to be introduced to the life-changing practice of authentic relating and learn some of its most applicable skills and tools, and to have some guidance in how we can experience the best of authentic connection with others in our shared spaces.
To meet these needs and do our part to nurture connection, we’re excited to continue our online community gathering series – ART Community Circles – with twice as many calls as last year and timed to accommodate all world time zones.
These circles are and will always be completely free and open to everyone – bring your friends, family members, colleagues, and other humans!
Led by our facilitators-in-training (our Level 4 participants) these online gatherings will offer:
- A space to be fully welcomed and heard, to share what you’re feeling, noticing, and experiencing in your ongoing life and world
- An introduction to and experience of authentic relating, along with skills and tools you can use in your day-to-day relationships right away to cultivate deep, nourishing, intimate and enlivening connections with everyone
- Connection exercises with other people from around the world, to support you in getting a regular dose of nourishing authentic connection (proven to support the immune system among other benefits!)
- Takeaway games, conversations, and exercises you can share and practice with others in your life
Staying Connected – A Free Community Gathering twice per week, every week
- US/Canada & Asia/Australia – Wednesdays @ 6pm US Pacific Time
*This circle is Thursday mornings if you’re joining us from Asia or Australia!*
- US/Canada & Europe – Fridays @ 9am US Pacific Time
To participate in the calls, please join ARTland, our global online community. The platform consolidates all of our offerings in one place, with ever-expanding opportunities to connect and practice with other ART community members from around the world.
Once you’ve joined, you will find the Community Circles in the events section.
Click here to join, it only takes a minute [https://artland.mn.co/]
*Please note that you will be receiving ART news and updates upon registration. You can unsubscribe any time.*
Here are the links to the Facebook events if you would like to share these calls with your online community:
No matter what awaits us, no matter how the world unfolds from here forward, we know that we are stronger, healthier, more resilient, and more in our hearts when we stay connected and in community. Please join us and others from around the world for some good quality time together – you always have an open door and warm seat here with us.
Always in connection,