The ART of Being Human
Promote a human-centred culture
within and beyond your organisation.
Join our Authentic Relating course – The Art of Being Human Level 1.
Get 5% OFF using ARTLI coupon code
Our Authentic Relating course introduces the foundational tools and skills of this life changing practice, designed to make the learning of authentic relating as accessible, adoptable, practical, and engaging as possible. Participants can apply their new skills right away and start creating more enlivened relationships and interactions.
Our graduates from around the world say they experience profound connection, trust, and intimacy with anyone, anytime and anywhere, from the workplace to the living room, from strangers to partners and everyone in between.
Either online or in-person, you are guided through a full-immersion training that is embodied and experiential and you will leave enlivened, heart-opened, mindful, and deeply connected to yourself and others.
This course is for you if you want…
- Deeper connection, intimacy and sustainable trust.
- To know yourself in profound new ways, and be a catalyst for others to know themselves as well?
- To lead any relationship towards greater understanding, deeper connection and intimacy, and sustainable trust and regard.
Basic course info
- Six 3-hour sessions offered once per week on a weekday evening, for six weeks in a row
- Sessions meet at the same time each week
- You will have access to ART’s authentic relating and relationship Resource Library
- Multiple time zones to accommodate all geographic locations
- Find more detailed information about Level 1 Courses HERE
ART Online Level 1
Activate and expand your relational capacities to radically transform all your relationships and experience connection, intimacy, trust, and aliveness with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All payments are processed in USD. Local currencies are listed for reference, based on exchange rates at the time the course was posted.
|Location & Date||
Start Date: April 29 – Thursdays – 9am PDT // 6pm CEST ($345 USD), Start Date: May 19 – Wednesdays – 9am PDT // 6pm CEST ($345 USD), Start Date: May 25/26 – Tuesdays, 5pm PDT // Wednesdays, 8am CIT ($345 USD)