The ART of Authentic Dating
Do you want richer, more meaningful, and deeper experiences of connection in your dating life?
Do you have a value for authenticity and being real when meeting potential dating partners?
Do you want to feel enlivened, excited, and energized in your connections with others?
Welcome to the ART of Authentic Dating: Mini-Course
ART’s teachings and practices – deeply rooted in the life-changing relational practice of authentic relating – have enormous applications for the singles and dating world. Those who have learned the skills and tools of AR have access to a vast and beautiful landscape of meaningful connection, by knowing how to reveal their authentic experience, practice curiosity as a doorway to profound intimacy, set context that can transform any moment into aliveness and joy, and generally have people feeling deeply seen and heard.
As a graduate of the ART of Authentic Dating mini-course, you'll leave with:
- A highly refined ability to notice all aspects of your own and others’ experiences, using our What/How/Why framework
- The power to set a shared context that allows for any and all experiences of connection to arise and be fully and authentically expressed
- A deeper sense of connection with self, right down to the level of source sensation, that generates trust and intimacy with others
- Access to and skilful expression of innate curiosity, often the most potent doorway to intimacy between two people
- An awareness of how the revealing of genuine vulnerability can create a space of profound connection and even healing, in yourself and others
- An embodied understanding of ART’s Five Practices of Authentic Relating and how to apply them to the dating world
- Key tools, skills and frameworks like the Three Levels of Conversation, Dignity/Humility, Nourishment Pods, the Curiosity Game, Body Language (the How), and more
The ART of Authentic Dating Course
The ART of Dating mini-course is held online and meets once a week for three weeks, and includes two and a half hour sessions of teaching, exercises, group shares, Q&A, coaching, and homework. The course delivery platform allows for and encourages group interaction throughout the course, and graduates continue to have access to community and practice resources after the end of the course.
Interested in a course preview? Watch the ART of Authentic Dating webinar with Ryel
THE ARt of authentic dating Dates
Prior to registering, use this time zone converter to make sure you have the correct days and times in your time zone.
ART reserves up to two discounted seats at all our courses for those with financial constraints. Please follow this link to access the application!
The ART of Authentic Dating
IMPORTANT NOTE: All payments are processed in USD. Local currencies are listed for reference, based on exchange rates at the time the course was posted.
Ryel is the lead designer of ART’s curriculum, develops the company’s long-range growth strategy, and is a Senior Course Leader. Prior to co-founding ART International, Ryel oversaw all training operations at the Integral Center in Boulder, a world-renowned leader in transformational workshops. He has been a course leader, course supervisor, facilitator and coach since discovering authentic relating several years ago. Ryel is also the co-founder and visionary behind Virtuance, one of the largest providers of real estate photography in the world, and the co-founder and visionary behind Pink Mammoth, one of the Bay Area’s largest and most successful creative arts collectives. Ryel has four very authentic kids and lives in Boulder.
Sign up to receive notification of when the next ART of Authentic Dating course will be offered
Inspired by this work? Imagine offering it to people living in the shadows of society: in prison. Help break the cycle of incarceration and decrease violence both inside and outside of prison by making a tax-deductible donation to the Realness Project, whose mission is to transform the culture of incarceration through human connection.