The ART of the
LEVEL 1 FOR MEN
Do you want to show up in the world as a conscious, integrated, empowered man?
Are you ready to go deep into your unconscious self – your shadows, patterns, and stories – in service of deep healing and living life from your heart?
Do you want to connect with others in profoundly intimate, trustable, soulful ways, and build relationships with people that are built on transparency, integrity, and responsibility?
Welcome to The ART of the Authentic Man -
Level 1 for Men
Level 1 for Men - Course Description
As a graduate of The ART of the Authentic Man course, you will leave with:
- The ability to deepen your impact and connection to anyone in your life. Wether it be friends, co-workers, a partner or a total stranger.
- The confidence to show up fully embodied in your relationships
- Grater nervous system and emotional awareness, so that you can handle situations that may have caused stress or anxiety in new ways.
- A greater awareness of and attunement to the relational space, and tools and skills to make it strong, trustable, and inclusive
- The ability to create a safe space for you and others to be vulnerable, revealed, and deeply seen and heard
- A complete set of conversational frameworks and resources to guide interactions to deeper layers and more honest, real experiences of intimate connection – with women, partners, everyone
- An embodied awareness of balance in relationship, and how to be in both the dignity of speaking your truth and using your voice, and in the humility of being fully with others and listening for their core values, needs, wants, and preferences
- A powerful set of tools to navigate all experiences of conflict or tension that reframe conflict as an opportunity for healing, wholeness, and empathy
- Access to genuine, child-like curiosity for yourself, others, and the relational space itself, learning how to find the treasures that delight and nourish throughout the journey of conscious relating
- A deeply bonding experience of working with other men, all brought together by the desire to become ever more conscious and awake in relationship and connection
Level 1 for Men - Course Details
Using Zoom as our online workshop platform, expert Course Leaders guide you through a thoroughly tested and proven sequence of exercises designed to teach you the most powerful tools to create and deepen connection in all your relationships, with facilitated group conversation after each exercise to ensure maximum learning. We’ve constructed the exercises to ensure that the foundational skills of Authentic Relating are most efficiently and effectively absorbed by participants, no matter their level of prior experience or training.
The ART of the Authentic Man includes:
- Six 3-hour sessions offered once per week on a weekday evening, for six weeks in a row
- Access to ART’s authentic relating and relationship Resource Library
- A private chat room just for staff and participants to ask questions, share experiences, or get support
- Multiple time zones to accommodate all geographic locations
The ART of the authentic man - level 1 for men
- Coming soon!
The ART of the Authentic Man
IMPORTANT NOTE: All payments are processed in USD. Local currencies are listed for reference, based on exchange rates at the time the course was posted.
|Course Start Date||
Feb 28 – $345
Sign up to receive notification of when the next ART of the Authentic Man course will be offered
Submit your application for the ART of Authentic Communication for Men Course
Application (free to apply)
Due once application is approved
(payment plans are available upon request)
Please note that we ask all participants to join each session via audio and video, so please ensure that you have the necessary internet bandwidth to participate fully. We kindly ask that you sort out any technical issues in advance, as to limit disruption to the group experience. We also ask that you check your time zone in advance to make sure that you have the correct days and times for the course calls. As our courses have limited spots available, we will not be able to offer any refunds or course transfers due to technical/internet connectivity issues or incorrect time zone calculations.
Inspired by this work? Imagine offering it to people living in the shadows of society: in prison. Help break the cycle of incarceration and decrease violence both inside and outside of prison by making a tax-deductible donation to the Realness Project, whose mission is to transform the culture of incarceration through human connection.