We work with organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to teach and guide them in integrating Authentic Relating into the workplace communications culture. Authentic Relating has revolutionized the workplaces in which it’s been introduced, resulting in more cohesion among managers and employees, a culture that invites and welcomes all perspectives, and deep alignment among all stakeholders in understanding, upholding, and updating the values of the organization.
ART consultants provide clients with clear standards for establishing a robust, mature, inclusive communications culture in the workplace. We train C-level executives in Authentic Relating practices, and guide them as they set up the structures that enable AR to trickle into the workplace environment. We also lead company-wide retreats and sessions that give employees the fundamental tools of AR, and provides a platform for the free exchange of perspectives, opinions, and tensions.
We offer the following:
- Individual coaching for executives and decision-makers
- Group facilitation for managers or departments
- Company-wide workshops and retreats
- Both one-off sessions and on-going engagements
Some of the key benefits our program provides are:
- Skills to transform conflict into clarity and connection
- Tools to communicate clearly, honestly, and responsibly, and the ability to convey these tools to others
- Skills to align disparate individual and collective value systems toward a common goal by setting context, making the implicit explicit, and creating a culture that welcomes all perspectives
- A restored connection to genuine curiosity, and a perspective that regards the world with fascination free of assumptions or judgments
- The ability to set powerful context at both the micro level (like a single meeting), and the macro level (like a company culture)
Schedule a Call with an ART Business Consultant
We’d be happy to share more about how ART can serve your company’s culture of communication and connection.
Please send us your details using the form and we’ll be in touch right away to schedule call with one of our ART consultants.
“Having a day-long, Authentic Relating retreat helped set the foundation at our small firm for how we expect to “be” with each other. Our family law business is named “Conscious Family,” and we truly consider our team to be family members. So we expect and value authenticity in our day to day interactions. This hasn’t reduced the professionalism at our company at all, and it fosters such a human connection at the workplace.
In addition, we used principles from Authentic Relating to derive the “Rules of Engagement” that we publish on our website and on posters in our mediation offices. We go over these Rules with couples coming to us for help with their divorce, legal separation, or child custody issues, and explicitly ask them to abide by these to the best of their ability. This has had amazing, tangible effects on how efficiently and collaboratively people are able to navigate the minefield of family legal transition.
In sum, we find the AR principles to be a powerful and elegant tool: helping our business run well as an organization, helping us to do the actual work we do every day serving people, and helping our clients do the work they need to do.”
– John C. Hoelle, Attorney and Couples Mediator, Conscious Family Law & Mediation LLC