The Authentic Leadership Program (Online)
The world is hungry for authentic leadership.
ART’s four-month *online* Authentic Leadership Program is designed to produce leaders who are grounded in integrity, honesty, vulnerability, and relational skill – the leaders of today’s world.
The Authentic Leadership Program
ART’s Authentic Leadership Program (ALP) brings together our many years of experience and study of authentic leadership and human connection to create a powerful four-month leadership training unlike any other. The ALP teaches emergent leaders how to show up in the world with dignity, humility, authenticity, and integrity, and how to produce and facilitate shared experiences that channel their unique gifts into real action and cultural transformation.
Led by our most senior Course Leaders, the ALP is conducted entirely online and guides participants through an intensive and deeply immersive program that combines teachings, mentorship, self-study, group explorations, and accountability structures that together create an emergent leadership pathway that produces profound transformation in self and in the world.
Upon completing all assignments and graduating from the program, you will receive an ALP Graduation Certificate that demonstrates your having met the graduating standards of the program.
The Authentic Leadership Program is open to everyone worldwide – you do not have to be an ART graduate to apply!
Course Leaders guide participants through a series of stages that provide the perfect sweet spot of challenge and growth. We believe that transformation is most available when we ride the edge of our existing comfort zones, and the ALP intersperses time for growth and time for integration to make the pathway of emergent leadership as efficient and effective as possible.
The elements of the Authentic Leadership Program include:
- Monthly all-group calls led by ART Senior Course Leaders who present ART’s groundbreaking and innovative leadership teachings, tools and skills, along with group discussion and exercises
- Small group formation, and weekly small group calls to provide high-touch support between participants and support from seasoned mentors
- Small groups are matched with mentors from our rigorous Level 4 Authentic Relating Certified Facilitator Program to provide deeper guidance and coaching; the mentor will join the small group calls once per month
- One extended one-on-one call with the Senior Course Leader to receive powerful, focused coaching specific to the individual
- Once-a-month triad-facilitated “family nights” – an opportunity for the ALP community to come together and for small groups to practice collaborative leadership
- Monthly book assignments and associated discussions, specifically curated for the ALP
- Monthly assignments that grow in scope and challenge, all designed to support participants to fully integrate the program’s benefits into their lives
- Hundreds of pages of material written by ART Senior Course Leaders that cover all authentic relating skills and tools, and how to apply them to real life and relationships
- Access to the ART Resource Library that includes outlines for courses and sessions, audio and video recordings of all live teachings from the ART Level 1 and 2 courses, and extensive writings on a variety of related topics
- Ongoing direct channel of communication with the Course Leader for support, questions, and guidance
- Certificate of Graduation is offered upon completing the program and all assignments
ALP Graduates In Their Own Words:
General Program Structure
- Establishing connection and rapport in the group, laying the groundwork for a prototype of conscious community among participants
- Connecting with the heart and the passion for a vision of leadership in the world, and identifying both short- and long-term practical action steps and outcomes to manifest the vision in the world
- Turning toward limits, edges, stories, and beliefs that block the flow and evolution of emergent leadership
- Reviewing, introducing, and practicing foundational authentic relating skills and tools
- Taking first steps into vulnerable leadership and opening the channel of expression and communication
- Learning about how we show up in the public eye, and starting to polish the rough cut of leadership expression and embodiment
- Learning how to generate and integrate feedback, from oneself, from mentors, and from participants/audience members
- Introducing and practicing advanced facilitation skills specific to authentic leadership
- Going further and wider into the world, identifying and implementing elements that amplify the voice and expression, reaching more people and honing the message and vision
- Creating bigger, more inclusive contexts for shared experiences, sourcing the voice in the body’s core, opening to more feedback and accelerating the loop of expression/feedback/
- Introducing and practicing facilitation skills that are tailored to specific contexts and interactions
- Living the prototype for future sustainable authentic leadership
- Stepping into dignity and standing for one’s own value in exchange for receiving value from others, monetary or otherwise
- Putting in place structures and habits that will outlast the end of the program
- Integrating the full four-month program and reviewing the steps of the journey to stay oriented and on track for further growth and development as an authentic leader
Graduates can expect to leave the course with the following skills and competencies:
- A comprehensive embodiment of the foundational tools and skills of the authentic relating practice, centered around ART’s Five Practices of Authentic Relating
- Clear articulation of a vision of leadership and shared experience that honors the spirit of the vision and includes actionable, practical steps toward its manifestation
- The ability to design, promote, and lead shared experiences both online and offline for specific target audiences
- An understanding of the business of authentic leadership and how to generate an income from shared experiences
- A synergistic balance between facilitation – holding space, listening, welcoming all perspectives – and leadership – creating contexts for shared experiences, speaking powerfully, cultivating trust in the audience so they are willing to follow
- Deepened self-awareness – knowledge of one’s own truth and shadows, boundaries and edges, all in service of showing up in the seat of leadership in a way that is trustable and impactful
- A beautiful experience of deep connection with other emergent leaders, learning how to ask for support and provide support for others, to foster bonds that last far beyond the program, and an understanding of how to create similar experiences with others
- Vastly expanded understanding of the elements of authentic leadership through readings, handouts, presentations, and discussion
The ALP is designed for all aspiring leaders no matter their level of prior experience. We have designed the program to accelerate the authentic relating learning curve and to offer tools, skills, and resources that provide enormous value no matter how much or little AR experience participants bring to the program.
The ALP is limited to12 participants to ensure the highest quality experience between participants and the Course Leader. The ALP will be offered in multiple time zones in the coming months to make sure everyone can take the course regardless of geographic location. To ensure the highest quality experience for all participants, please note that acceptance into the Authentic Leadership Program is by application only – Apply now
>>> Prior to applying, please check the call times below and make sure that they work for your time zone; the triad calls will be around the same time as well and we ask all participants attend. You can check your time zone here.
The ART Authentic Leadership Program – Winter 2022
START DATE: February 22 (US & Canada) / February 23 (Asia & Australia) 2022
***Conducive to US/Canada & Asia/Australia time zones
- Led by ART Course Leader Dayna Seraye
- Assisted by ART Course Leader Keith McGuinnes
- US/Canada Session Dates (Tuesdays): February 22, March 22, April 19, May 17
- Asia/Australia Session Dates (Wednesdays): February 23, March 23, April 20, May 18
- Session Times: 5pm to 8pm US Pacific Standard Time / 9am – 12pm Central Indonesian Time
- Graduation: June 14 (US/Canada) / June 15 (Asia/Australia)
The ART Authentic Leadership Program – Spring 2022
START DATE: March 3, 2022
***Conducive to US/Canada & European time zones
- Led by ART Course Leader Dayna Seraye
- Assisted by ART Course Leader Keith McGuinnes
- Session Dates (Thursdays): March 3, March 31, April 28, May 26
- Session Times: 9am to 12pm US Pacific Standard Time / 6pm – 9pm Central European Time
- Graduation: June 23
Cost: $995 / €875
Please note that acceptance into the Authentic Leadership Program is by application only and is open to anyone in the world. No prerequisite or prior experience is necessary.
Submit your application now for the 2022 Authentic Leadership Program!
Schedule an Exploratory Call with an ART Facilitator
If you aren’t quite sure that you’re ready to apply or you just have some questions and want to learn a little more about the program, this is a great place to start!
Fill out this short form to express interest in the program and one of our course leaders will be in touch with you soon, Together, you can explore whether this program is a good fit for you. We look forward to connecting with you!