ART Community Calls
Staying Connected - A Free Bi-weekly Community Gathering
As the world responds to the rapidly expanding outbreak, relational and community dynamics everywhere are being upended in unprecedented ways. Many of us are finding our way back home or settling in for awhile wherever we are, pulling back from work, social engagements, errands, and other activities that provide us with opportunities to connect with others.
This global reshuffling of humankind, while critical to safeguard the health of the vulnerable members of our communities, is also sure to exacerbate existing trends toward greater isolation and disconnection, coming exactly at a time when we need connection and access to community more than ever.
Here at ART, we want to offer everyone a way to feel connected with others, to offer support to and be supported by conscious community, to be introduced to the life-changing practice of authentic relating and learn some of its most applicable skills and tools, and to have some guidance in how we can experience the best of authentic connection with others in our shared spaces.
To meet these needs and do our part to nurture connection, we’re excited to launch a new bi-weekly online community gathering series – ART Community Calls – starting Friday March 20th, and timed to accommodate all world time zones.
These calls are and will always be competely free and open to everyone – bring your friends, family members, colleagues, and other humans!
Facilitated by our team of expert ART Course Leaders, these online gatherings will offer:
- A space to be fully welcomed and heard, to share what you’re feeling, noticing, and experiencing in your ongoing life and world
- An introduction to and experience of authentic relating, along with skills and tools you can use in your day-to-day relationships right away to cultivate deep, nourishing, intimate and enlivening connections with everyone
- Connection exercises with other people from around the world, to support you in getting a regular dose of nourishing authentic connection (proven to support the immune system among other benefits!)
- Takeaway games, conversations, and exercises you can share and practice with others in your life
Our first Community Call will be Friday March 20th hosted by ART Co-Founder and Senior Course Leader Ryel Kestano.
Staying Connected – A Free Bi-Weekly Community Gathering every first and third Friday & Sunday of the month
- Fridays @ 10am US Mountatin Time (GMT-6)
- Zoom link to join the call: https://zoom.us/j/442220478
- Sundays @ 7pm US Mountatin Time (GMT-6)
- Zoom link to join the call: https://zoom.us/j/576036707
Here is the Facebook event if you would like to share these calls with your online community: https://www.facebook.com/events/866906337090553/
No matter what awaits us, no matter how the world unfolds from here forward, we know that we are stronger, healthier, more resilient, and more in our hearts when we stay connected and in community. Please join us and others from around the world bi-weekly for some good quality time together – you always have an open door and warm seat here with us.
Always in connection,